Onur Genes Publishedon
Nureply can help you to generate icebreaker first lines with the help of Advanced AI models specifically created for this purpose.
This guide will help you to start utilizing Nureply's API.
Creating API Key
For using Nureply in your internal systems, you need to generate an API Key.
(You can only use Nureply's API if you are on Growth, Pro or Enterprise plan)
Let's do this step by step:
1. Open your profile page
You can go to your profile by clicking your profile picture on the top right of the page
2. Find Generate API Key button
Scroll down until you see "Generate API Key" button
3. Click on Generate API Key
Once you click on "Generate API Key", you will get an API Key
You can use this API Key with either with Nureply's own API or for your Zapier integration
Regenerate API Key
If somehow your API Key leaks to the public, which shouldn't happen in the first place, you can always comeback and regenerate it.
Note: This will invalidate your old Key and you won't be able to send requests"
Using the API Key
- You should always send your API Key as a custom header field "X-Personal-API-Key"
- You can use GET or POST request depending on endpoint
- You should NOT put this key to your frontend code. If this key leaks to the public, everybody can send requests behalf of you and use your credits
- Always respect API rate limits or your API access may be restricted
- Don't try to use your key with anything other than endpoints documented in documentation